eOMS - ERP 5.0 Release 30 Jan 2018
Published on 25 Jan 2018
eOMS (ERP) as intended to be:
The traditional ERP was intended to be delivered as a turn key solution, pre-integrated with a built-in agile process, and an easy interface to enable most businesses across various sectors with an easy adoption. This is how the ERP solution was intended to be sold and delivered.
Another misleading fact with most tier 1, ERP is related to schedule and cost. But the shocking reality was that it took an average of 12 months for deployment if you are lucky, and the initial attractive price will only cover the basic license, once you commit, then the price is multiplied by 10 times (to cover implementation, design, process review, environment readiness etc….). To get a true TCO “Total Cost of Ownership” at the beginning is more like a fairy tale than reality!
We have listened to our clients over the years, and their dissatisfaction with the complex ERP offered by tier 1 vendors. We realised the only way to make a difference was to do a fresh new approach learning from Apples journey in 2007 with iPhone 2.0 by not leveraging Nokia and building on it, but they built it from the ground up using their own iOS and new architecture to enable the latest innovation for the new era of smart phone.
We have built eOMS with the same concept in mind; our ERP was built from the ground up, and not relying or built on existing ERP to ensure that we eliminated any of the weak dependencies.
We had the freedom to design and build the first agile architecture ERP platform, that can fit with any organisation size and complexity with ease, and easy interface and simple adoption with a fixed price and timeframe. eOMS is a turn key ERP solution, ready to be adopted within 12 weeks.
Please contact us to get your full demo of our revolutionary ERP.
LeadVision backend innovative cutting edge eOMS - ERP was designed to deliver a turn key solution, pre-integrated with built-in agile process, and an easy interface to enable most businesses across various sectors easy adoption, within a short timeframe and cost-effective way by achieving optimum results.
Key features of our eOMS – ERP:
- Finance module is a game changer, with all the process built-in. Flexible and comprehensive budget management by departments for ultimate control and ease.
- End-end digital integration between AP/AR, clients, suppliers, GL, online banking integration, smart-reconciliation, depreciation, journal, payroll, live analysis and dashboard for P&L and much more.
- Supporting multiple currency and branches with a comprehensive security module and mobility to allow individuals/organizations to work from anywhere anytime.
- Human Resource module brings a fresh new approach to enable employees to manage their own request management, including leave management, timesheets, annual appraisal, recruitment, flexible salary structure and policy integration to align with the labour law.
- It has a comprehensive live dashboard analysis to give an overview of key HR tracking information, like expiry docs, pending request approvals, resource statistics by role and department, and much more.
- The procurement module is pre-integrated with the finance module to enable flexibility and control with a simple interface to raise, track and manage your RFI, RFQ, and RFP for various vendors and receive all responses online, directly to the procurement system.
- The system has the ability to compare and select suppliers’ responses, based on various variables including price and specifications.
- Great control for inventory management, tracking deliveries, and asset management, with a depreciation function that is integrated with the finance module.
- Comprehensive dashboard provides live analysis about suppliers, products, procurement status and much more.